Top 5 Reasons to Talk About Family Planning with Sandpoint Women’s Health
1. Optimize your health prior to getting pregnant. Women with health issues such as diabetes, thyroid issues, depression, high blood pressure, etc. should meet with an OB/GYN prior to becoming pregnant. Click HERE for more information on preconception consultations and care.
2. If you want to prevent or delay pregnancy, you can discuss the many hormonal and non-hormonal options available. Click HERE to see more information on the types of contraceptives available.
3. Discuss what to expect while you are trying to get pregnant.
4. Discuss options available if you are having difficulty getting pregnant. Click HERE for more information on fertility issues and treatment options.
5. When you know your family is complete you can discuss long-term contraception or sterilization. Click HERE for more information on long-term contraceptives. Click HERE for more information on sterilization.
Make an appointment to talk to one of our providers about your family planning options.
Call 208-263-2173 or click on the button below to request an appointment.